How does VinConnect work?
VinConnect works closely with many leading European wineries to create and manage mailing list and club programs that enable U.S. customers like you to buy wine directly from them (through us).
Each winery has its own mailing list, and offers the wines it selects at the frequency it chooses. Following your order, your wine is then transferred to the U.S., forwarded along to our warehouse in Napa, CA, and shipped on to you.
How do I get started?
1) Go to Join VinConnect and enter your email address
2) Select available winery mailing lists to join. Detailed information on each winery is available in the “Partner Winery List” tab, and it’s all summarized in a single table here for easy reference.
3) Begin receiving periodic news and offers directly from those wineries. Some wineries will make offers a few times a year, others just once — it all depends on them…
How do I order?
1) When you receive an email containing an allocation, simply reply to the offer with your quantities desired within the offer window (usually two weeks)
- If it is your first order with VinConnect, we will contact you directly in order to configure your account with your shipping/billing addresses and credit card information. Once accomplished, all future orders will be fully automated.
2) At the close of the offer window, all orders are processed and you will receive an order confirmation via email with a general timeframe for expected delivery.
- Delivery times very widely depending on the winery, the offer, and the season (anything from 2 to 12 weeks), but we are typically able to give you an accurate estimate at the time of the offer (see Shipping).