VinConnect Wine Clubs
Our wine clubs allow you to easily sample wines from among our network of more than 80 top European wineries.
How our wine clubs work
Select Wine Club
Select which wine club you want to receive.
- Discovery Club for those wanting to experience new and exciting wines.
- Allocated Club for those wanting to access hard-to-find classic wines from top producers.
Reds and Whites
Your allocation will typically be a mix of reds and whites, but if you prefer all of one color we can accommodate you.
Each shipment will be selected from wines offered by our partners during the previous year.
Spring and Fall
Automatically delivered each spring and fall.
You will be charged for your first club shipment at the time you sign up, which will then be available on the next shipment date. Subsequent shipments will be billed automatically on the following date and available to ship the day after.
- Each club has two tiers of volume and price/quality
- You may order multiple club shipments if you wish for higher volume
- We will customize your shipment if you prefer just reds or whites
- Opportunity to be invited on customer tasting trips to Europe (like the last one to Piemonte)
- Unique opportunities to engage with VinConnect winermakers and winery partners, like special dinners or other events.
- Assistance with international wine travel, including introductions to our network of winery relationships (some not open to the public)
- Personal advice on wine buying, collecting, cellaring, and anything related to your passion for good wine
- One 10% discount code included with each shipment that can be used to place other VinConnect orders
For those wanting to experience new and exciting wines from lesser-known producers, emerging regions, novel grape varieties and/or innovative vinification techniques. We will curate wines that will expand your horizons and broaden your palate.
$160 every 6 months for 4 bottles, half-price shipping
$360 every 6 months for 6 bottles, free shipping
For those wanting to access highly-allocated wines from top producers in the world’s most renowned regions. We will curate wines that are often very limited in distribution and hard to find outside major markets or top restaurants.
$320 every 6 months for 4 bottles, free shipping
$720 every 6 months for 6 bottles, free shipping
Only wines from VinConnect partners, typically from releases over the prior year. Your allocation will typically be a mix of reds and whites, but can be customized for one or the other if you prefer.
If you prefer all of one color or another we would be happy accommodate you. Just mention your preference in the comment section when ordering.
No matter when you sign up, you will receive your first shipment on the next regular shipping date (May 1st or November 1st).
Beverage alcohol regulations do not allow us to accept returns or refund requests once a shipment has been sent.
You will be charged for your first club shipment at the time you sign up, which will then be available on the next shipment date.
Subsequent shipments will be charged on the date of shipment.
Sure. As long as you notify us in advance of shipment, you can skip one and resume with the following shipment.
You may modify your subscription preference using the Wine Clubs page under My Account.
You may modify your account information using the Wine Clubs page under My Account.
You may do so using the Wine Clubs page under My Account, or simply send us an email at email@example.com.
Most clubs have shipping included. Those that don’t will be calculated from the following standard rates. See shipping rates.
Shipments to AK and HI require incremental charges. See shipping rates.
Expedited shipping options are available, at the incremental cost of such service. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a quote for expedited shipping.
Shipments will be available the first week of May and the first week of November. We will contact you at that time to confirm logistics.
Yes, by law shipments must be sent signature-required.
We can ship to all 50 U.S. states, though AK and HI shipments require incremental charges.
It is not legal for us to ship to addresses outside the U.S.